For the fourth year running, we are holding our eCheminfo Community of Practice InterAction Meeting at Bryn Mawr College because of its perfect setting for relaxed but stimulating discussions with peers.
This year's program has sessions with over forty invited speakers on:
- Docking & Scoring, chaired by Chaya Duraiswami (GlaxoSmithKline)
- MM-PBSA Free Energy Methods, chaired by Judith Lalonde (Bryn Mawr College)
- Accurate Calculation of pKas, chaired by Paul Labute (Chemical Computing Group)
- in silico-based Chemogenomics, chaired by Fabrice Moriaud (Medit)
- Predictive ADME, chaired by Anthony E. Klon (Pharmacopeia Drug Discovery)
- Predictive Toxicology, chaired by Marc Nicklaus (NIH)
- PBD Ligands, chaired by Artem Cherkasov (University of British Columbia)
We will also hold a pre-conference workshop on October 13 to continue our efforts to create and develop best practices in virtual screening. Anyone attending the InterAction Meeting is more than welcome to participate in this and share experiences, engage in group discussions and co-create requirements for comparison studies.
Credit Cards: Amex, MasterCard & Visa accepted. Please register here and the organiser will send you instructions separately.